 Administrative / General / 6137
Re: oops.html
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:17:49 GMT

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:08:00 GMT Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote
concerning 'Re: oops.html':
In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
Can you perhaps tell me what I did wrong here?  This is a screen shot of my
set database, that if you click on the set name, it opens the pause DB page
for that set...  This used to work fine, until I noticed a problem today...
I tried to open the frame in another window, but still got the same
problem...  Am I doing something that I shouldn't be?

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/Public/frownie.gif

it's kinda big, but please take a look?

Hard to tell without knowing more details, but it looks like something is
passing a bad HTTP_REFERER.

well, apparently mozilla isn't passing the HTTP_REFERER correctly when
it deals with frames.  The inner frame was just the lugnet page...
and it still wasn't passed right when I selected  "open frame in new
window"... :/