 Administrative / General / 5837
Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 05:56:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
Hm, would you consider parametizing some of the things (or is the code
something easily portable)? I'd like to check passwords for all sorts of
things, and the bias against numeric equations may not always be appropriate
(the password that just went from good to bad was not at all intended to be
an equation, it just happens to have an x between two numbers).

Down the road prolly...  Gotta get this cut over ASAP and get the pages
stuff finished up...  Did it give you enough flexibility that you could
find something it liked that you could use?  (That's it's only real purpose,
even if it happens to be fun or useful out of context.  :)

--Todd