 Administrative / General / 5836
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 01:38:08 GMT

An apology -- these are still sitting.  Thought the pw stuff would go a lot
smoother.  Really want to get the pw stuff ironed out before subjecting any
more people to those awful machine-generated default pw's.  I'll post again
tomorrow saying whether they're in transit or still sitting.

OK.  I can wait a little longer :)
--Bram