 Administrative / General / 5771
Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:35:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I can say this much. It's not your tests. It's the context.

OK, that helps...that's all I need to know...thanks!

Just like your tests give (hypothetically speaking) Lugnet123 a so so score
because Lugnet isn't a word, but we know that lugnet isn't a very good root
for a password to lugnet because that's the context.

Yup!  (Although "Lugnet" is a word in Swedish, and it finds this.  :)

helps?

Yup!  I don't think I'll lose any sleep over it.

--Todd