 Administrative / General / 5588
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:11:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Robert Farver writes:

That future world may not be as far off as you might think.  I have a friend
that works for a company that is working on inexpensive retina scanners for NT
logon among other things.

Is it true that those things cause blindness after 20 years use?

Richard