 Administrative / General / 5575
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 19:33:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:

Your use of many different machines may be an extreme case, but clearly the
current situation is quite broken for you, and probably many others.

I'm thinking of the fairly large percentage of UTK students who live
in the dorms but don't own computers.  Those kids use my labs (or
various friends' machines) for all of their net business.

Or the non-US people who have to pay for access and will spend most of their
internet time on machines at university or at work.

Richard