 Administrative / General / 5561
    Re: New feature: Article rating —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, there you go. I didn't even know there was something else that required you to sign in to access it. So that is two features right now that I cannot access (as a paid member) unless I choose to compromise the same security these silly (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

        Re: New feature: Article rating —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It's been a month since this was brought up, just about. Any sort of timeline on when we can expect a fix? Reminder, not being able to change passwords means passwords are broken. It's that simple. ++Lar (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New feature: Article rating —Todd Lehman
   (...) It's been far more than that. It was first brought up in November. (...) Likely before the end of April. It's not a crisis situation. (...) Heard you the first 3 times. Agreed twice. --Todd (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)