 Administrative / General / 5510
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Salm writes:
Speaking of memberships and this new article rating system being
implemented-- I now think I now know why Mr. Tom Stangl has recently become
a member.   Personally I am surprised he was not one of the first 50 or so
people to send along his membership fee.  Perhaps Tom has some personal
issues or something along those lines making him relunctant until now.

Tom Joined within a matter of hours, as soon as learned that we were accepting
payment via PayPal.

[2] as I remember, the initial name for Lugnet WAS Lugnut

Nope, never.

--Todd