 Administrative / General / 5507
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:02:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Salm writes:
Thinking back to the original Lugnut plan [1][2] and
looking it over again now, it really shows how well planned this whole lugnet
experiment has been all along.

I have to "me too" here - I especially like the idea of the visual-community
with road-layouts based on Pac-Man levels :) Actually, one of the nice things
about reading through that plan is that it does have little things like that in
there - like the mini-history of street design from the Victorian era onwards!

Any thoughts of VRML'ing the visual community bit?

[1] http://www.lugnet.com/admin/plan/
[2] as I remember, the initial name for Lugnet WAS Lugnut

I didn't know that :)

Richard