 Administrative / General / 1481
Re: LEGOLand newsgroups?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 04:21:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, carorvan@aol.com (Mark Herzberg) writes:
I was thinking, why not make LEGOLand newsgroups? I think they'd be
great and a nice place to discuss anything and everything about LEGOLand.
In my opinion, there should be a legoland.general, leogland.billund,
legoland.windsor, legoland.california, legoland.germany, and legoland.
florida.

What do people in the local areas think about Mark's suggestion?

I think the idea of Legoland newsgroups is a good one.  My family and I had a
great time on opening weekend and plan to return frequently.  It would be
great to have a forum to discuss the latest happenings, entry bargains and
more.

Additionally, the newsgroups would be a fun place for "what to see trivia"
like where to find the Elvises in Miniland or the guy sitting on the toilet.
There's so much to see in miniland that I bet it will take a while for all the
humor and details to be discovered.  A miniland guide on opening weekend said
that things will really get fun in miniland once the park is open after dark.
The guide claimed that the sounds and sights designed for miniland at night
are very unique.

Ashley