 Administrative / General / 14107
    Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
   (...) Thank you, Suz I realize this move will be interesting again to say the least. I finally got that Perl issue worked around that made us cancel the previous move, but the mail2news mechanics are sort of broken at the moment (not that it matters (...) (9 years ago, 7-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
   All, please be advised that posting to LUGNET via Email is currently DISABLED due to an issue with the mail-authentication mechanism. Please use the web frontend to post messages. Thank you. Thanks, Jerry (9 years ago, 7-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)