 Administrative / General / 14097
14096  |  14098
Subject:
Change in News Display Behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:04:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All,

due to privacy concerns raised by a few individuals, the news display has been
modified slightly.

Going forward, only registered and signed-in members will be able to see the
"Author" field of news posts. For visitors and search engines, this field will
not be provided anymore.

Thank you for your understanding :)

Thanks,
Jerry