 Administrative / General / 14096
14095  |  14097
Subject:
Please add LUGNET Color Reference to Guide homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2013 11:12:49 GMT

Hey, I just noticed that LUGNET’s Color Reference:

http://guide.lugnet.com/color/

is missing from the links on the Guide entry page:

http://guide.lugnet.com/

Here’s the original announcement for the color reference:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=38769

Obviously it’s out of date at this point, but I still find it useful from time to time. (For example, I needed to look up some differences tonight about variations of Pink for listing some parts on BrickLink.)

Thanks,
--Todd

p.s. Probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to remove the link to the BrickWise resource at the same time. It’s horribly out of date and provides no value anymore.