 Administrative / General / 14078
Re: Password Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 03:41:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Robert Gurskey wrote:
Now that I have finally been approved to post messages, how do I go about
getting my password reset?

Unfortunately, I deleted all cookies on my computer some time ago and didn't
realized my password was stored in one. Now I cannot remember my password and
Lugnet does not have an easy way to get one's password reset.

Any help would be appreciated.

Robert

This question still needs to be answered.  I recently was able to get my
password reset and log back on to update my set list.

However, how does one go about changing one's own password!?!

The note I got from Rene when he emailed me my new password said I could change
it.  How?

Mike Tighe

"There is no such thing as too much LEGO."