 Administrative / General / 14061
Re: Chopped of message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:58:44 GMT

Jerry,

Thanks for fixing this... There's also a problem with the line "PaB LEGO cups
are allowed (for floatation) as a construction element in your..." is being
chopped off as well.

Thanks again,
--Mike.

Hi Mike,

exact same thing - since it was just a word that was misaligned I maybe just
didn't see it upon first glance.

It's fixed now - however I figure that's something that should be dealt with
differently. I'll have a look...

Regards,

Jerry