 Administrative / General / 13603
13602  |  13604
Subject:
Nuking posts from dead accounts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:44:16 GMT

Hi,

I am wanting to remove posts I made from some now dormant accounts
from the archive you hold. Telling the server to do this is
straightforward as Lugnet accepts NNTP cancel requests.

However, what is not so strightforward is that to perform a
fully automatic cancel requires the orignal account.

I need a 'safe' method whereby posts made
from multiple dormant accounts, can be nuked from a single
current account..

Would it be possible for an admin here to contact me
directly in regard to posting removal, as I would
prefer not to have such 'nuke' information in public? :-)

Thanks.

Alex Farlie