 Administrative / General / 13592
Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to announce the new LUGNET Link List:
http://www.lugnet.com/links2/

The former Link List, Michael Dorneichs great "Everything LEGO Link Page", is
located here now:
http://www.lugnet.com/links/everything.cgi
..
Rene

Rene-

Thanks for doing this.

I note that the typo ("bei" instead of "by") appears on every page.

Suggestion: You might want to request the email address from whomever submits a
link in case there's an issue with content or authenticity.

-Ted

Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List