 Administrative / General / 13314
13313  |  13315
Subject:
Problems with confirming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:53:32 GMT

Hi!

I have already discussed this with Matthew Miller, but a final solution is still
missing.

I can post again, which is good, but I do have problems.
When confirming I have to use the link, but the mail does not work. (with is
much more convinient for me; I recall being one who suggested that back in time
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=882 ****)

I can reply, but nothing happens. I dont know where the mail goes.

Once I had the problem*, that I could net send mail to lugnet.com (but posting
was possible though), now I can post, and reply, but replying does not result in
anything.

Once both I and Pedro Silva had the problem, that lugnet rejected our mails**.
Now that works.

Using the link is ok, but it does take more time for me, replying by mail was a
very good solution, and I do thank those at Lugnet for listeing.

BR
Sonnich

* That kind on problems makes me angry, and I called those people who did that
idiots, which I do regret, but I also understand not under stand the idiotity of
rejecting all - since then problems can not be reported. Though, the problem
seems common; I have seen that with something.pt and hot.ee***
** May I suggest a second mail, in case it is not possible to send mail to the
main one.
*** Hot.ee once rejected all mails and requests outside Estonian. Therefore I
moved my homepage (to: http://my.tele2.ee/sonnich/lego/ )
**** also:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=883
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=892