 Administrative / General / 12975
12974  |  12976
Subject:
LUGNET News Search Fixed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 20:22:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm happy to say that news searches have been fixed!

As was noted earlier in http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12537 (and a few
other places), certain search words were not being returned properly in news
searches via the web interface. Both Dan Boger and I worked to fix the issue,
and repaired code was installed today with seemingly no problems.

If you happen to notice anything strange or erroneous with the LUGNET news
search, please let us know!

DaveE