 Administrative / General / 12308
    Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian —Jason Spears
   (...) I think this would make Lugnet a better place. And so I say "Please moderate me!" -Jason (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian —Mark de Kock
   (...) I second that, Jason. Lugnet is one of the last forums on the 'net where admins don't moderate posts directly. Fortunately, direct editing hasn't been needed often. But in some cases, it was needed. Ofcourse, asking the poster to do it himself (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)