 Administrative / General / 12276
  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

Woah, I just realized this was going to lugnet.general, and not to lugnet.admin.general. Should probably change the FUT! (...) Yep. There's a kazillion ways to get around it, and I'd probably just prefer it if the system caught casual accidental (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(...) That's exactly right. The note he posted excerpts from was not the first note, or even the second, but rather the third. The first note merely asked if he meant to use the word choices he used, and asked if he wanted to cancel. What I got back (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(...) This is something people need to really think about. I have a gut feeling that all the admins (with perhaps the exception of Todd) are having these feelings. Big question: Do you folks want Lugnet to continue and prosper? Or do you want to (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)