 Administrative / General / 11460
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 01:43:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Todd, et al:

Here is a quick and dirty idea for a new home page. I cobbled it together in photoshop. It is relativly unpopulated and it not very space-optimized. But I hope you get the idea:

The idea is the left column is Lugnet-specific stuff, the right column is worldwide commumity stuff and the middle column is temporaral stuff.

--Jim