 Administrative / Financial / *191 (-5)
  Re: Lugnet Affiliate Partners for Online Shopping

(...) OK.. 7 months later I just tried to click on the link for eToys. It says that the target site is no longer a member of Commision Junction. Perhaps these links (at least that one) need to be reviewed for currency ? thx, Ray (19 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Lugnet Affiliate Partners for Online Shopping

For those that may not be aware or have forgotten, Lugnet has formed partnerships with a long list of online websites. These Affiliates pay Lugnet when you enter their shops through the Lugnet Affiliate links and make a purchase. To make it easier (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts

(...) see post here: (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, FTX)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

(...) Awesome! We can definitely use it -- while the servers are purchased, we want to have a fund for emergency expenses (and for planned upgrades). (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) Bricklink sales and the rest from Lions Gate Models sales). Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact