 Administrative / Database / 2274
Re: Several pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:16:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Anne Jorunn Midtkil wrote:
   I have some sets that lack pictures in the database. Mainly some promotional sets, but also some of a cookie box sold in Scandinavia right now.

They are all to be found at http://midtkil.no/anne/lego-scans/ - named with set-number. There are also two small text-documents explaining about the pictures...

Please feel free to us them!

The instructions for 7873, 7875, and 7602 are available for download from lego.com, you can find them on my instruction cross reference page here.

Note that 7602 appears to be part of a series numbered 7601-7610.

Regards

ROSCO