 Administrative / Database / 2272
2271  |  2273
Subject:
Several pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:01:05 GMT

I have some sets that lack pictures in the database. Mainly some promotional sets, but also some of a cookie box sold in Scandinavia right now.

They are all to be found at http://midtkil.no/anne/lego-scans/ - named with set-number. There are also two small text-documents explaining about the pictures...

Please feel free to us them!

aj-ml

--