 Administrative / Database / 1537
1536  |  1538
Subject:
Different 3033 for Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:58:32 GMT

I've heard a report that the 3033 tub that has recently become available in
Australia is different from the 3033 that was available in the US.  In
particular, the distributions of parts were different from the standard
inventory published on Peeron
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/3033
and other places.  For example, the Australian tub reportedly had more than
twice as many of each color of 1 x 4 bricks, but less than half of many of each
color of 1 x 2 bricks.  Has anyone else observed this?  Is the 3033 in
Australia packaged similarly to the US set (pictured on LUGNET)?  If so,
perhaps this really is a *different* set 3033. . .

Thanks,
TWS Garrison