 Administrative / Curators / 641
    Updating the Latest MOC on the front page? —Tony Hafner
   I see that it has been 3.5 years since anyone updated this. I realize that this community isn't as vibrant as it once was, but it seems like we could do better. I can't promise I'd do updates daily, but I'd like to volunteer to help out here. Is (...) (9 years ago, 5-Oct-15, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: Updating the Latest MOC on the front page? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hmm, yeah, how -does- that get updated on the front page? Is it pulled from data somewhere, or is it a manual update. The MOC shown there is from 2012. --Todd (9 years ago, 7-Oct-15, to lugnet.admin.curators)