 Administrative / Curators / 641
640  |  642
Subject:
Updating the Latest MOC on the front page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 20:03:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I see that it has been 3.5 years since anyone updated this.  I realize that this
community isn't as vibrant as it once was, but it seems like we could do better.
I can't promise I'd do updates daily, but I'd like to volunteer to help out
here.  Is this something that I could get permissions to do?

I've been a .space curator for many years.  I haven't been super-active there
lately, but I also haven't ever really broken anything.