 Znap / 82
81  |  83
Subject:
Piece count of some sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 23:35:19 GMT

I was hoping for more information for this, so perhaps I'll updated it again
this weekend. (6-7 May)

3520- 39 pcs

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****