 Znap / 8
Re: which one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:33:56 GMT

The 3552 or the 3571 are really good value. Both have motors, flex axels,
and good wheels. My local Argos was selling these cheap at the weekend.

Scott A

Chris Magno wrote in message <38012E18.5BDE96F0@home.com>...
I'm a Big technics fan.

My in-laws live in South port. (UK)  If I had to impose on them to ship
me just one set what Should I ask for.

I've just held a flex axle and now I want many. what set has the widest
selection of good "lego" parts?

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm