 Znap / 28
    Re: What is Znap? —Colin Gutierrez
   Sorry. Bad habit of mine. Just wack me with a rolled-up S&H catalog a couple of times, I'll eventually learn. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

        Re: What is Znap? —Colin Gutierrez
   Oops! Ben just pointed out that I had a stray period hiding in my reply-to. I've fixed it now. Sorry for the hassle, Larry. Can you send me that reply again? I'll promise to behave in the future. =} --Colin "Incompetence" Gutierrez (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)