 Znap / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
Loads of Znap available if anyone is interested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:53:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This all comes from a collection we bought out, where we are mostly
interested in the sets, and not the Duplo/Znap/Buckets/Basic/Creator stuff
that was also collected.  So we assigned a relatively low "value" to these
portions of the collection but it is not a 75% off sale or anything like
that.  We have the following sets available and they are either sealed or
'seal broken'.  No open sets at all.  We have been asking 66% of retail
price and quite a bit of stuff has already been grabbed for that.   If
anyone wants the whole collection, 250 USD would take it lock stock and
barrel.  And if you are just going to use it to build, we'll even unbox the
stuff to save on shipping.  I'll even thrown in another bulk tub of parts
that I got which was labelled LEGO but no mention of 'ZNap', your bonus.

3501 Jet-car (2)
3502 Bi-wing (2)
3503 Mini-sonic (2)
3504 Hook-truck (2)