 Znap / 204
Re: Alll gone.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.znap, John Heins writes:
It seems that all the close out ZNAPS are gone from the local (metroNY)
TRU's.  There are still some at a National Liquidator near Cross County
Center in Yonkers.  Ironic as my 5 year old has been obsessing on them.  One
of the kindergarten teachers (who got received a load of ZNAP stuff after I
pilfered the motors) noted that they're so popular that she's been having
the girls in class during lunch to play with them because the boys were
monopolizing them during  class hours.

Try Marshalls and TJ MAXX as well as Big Lots/Odd Lots or other discount
chain.  That's were I found some with motors! And a hard case version.

Now if my wife would only let me buy more....