 Znap / 128
  Codename: Belle

To:M-tron Command The M-tron Commandos have discovered that the Rock Raiders are building a mech to combat the Overkill class mech. I only wish we had been able to get a picture of the whole thing, but it isn't completed yet. I pray it never is (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Codename: Belle

(...) any of their light and sound drill things on it for effect? :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Codename: Belle

(...) Perhaps Mini-me scale, yes (...) Most definitely-a finger drill perhaps. ;-) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)