 Year / 2005 / 64
  Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005

(...) Thanks for passing along the pictures! Especially love those of the Technic crane and fork lift! Question- Did they have the Technic Enzo you could pick up and look at? Thanks again, Adr. (19 years ago, 20-Feb-05, to lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005

(...) No. They only had the smaller Enzo, not the space frame (ala SuperCar) one. Unless I missed it. I didn't get many pics of the smaller one because it's released product. The reason I took any pics of released product at all (unless I forgot) is (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.year.2005)