 Year / 2005 / 123
Re: The new dino attack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:36:24 GMT

In lugnet.year.2005, Justin Reiss wrote:

   http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?cn=236&d=7&t=3

Cool. Those dinosaurs are funky-looking... probably old news to most of you, but I hadn’t seen them before. The raptor seems to only have four studs on the entire model, which isn’t very LEGO-like -- OTOH, it does look quite cool.

Anybody have more details on these dino models? How many pieces do they come apart into, and what are the possibilities for recombining them in interesting ways?

Thanks,
– Joe