 Year / 2003 / 29
  Re: NEW LEGO Direct LEGEND #10041

Right, at this rate, the votes and polls seem to have lessened significance... we're getting all the sets anyway; we just have to wait a few weeks longer for some! Seth. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: NEW LEGO Direct LEGEND #10041

(...) I remember when answering the poll, there was a lot of information collected on why I picked the Legend that I picked. I suspect that the poll was more about Lego Direct understanding the underlying logic behind what people wanted from Legends (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.year.2003)