 Year / 2003 / 181
180  |  182
Subject:
4403 The Red Helicopter (Designer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:38:46 GMT

This is by far the best Lego model I have yet put together.  I had no idea what
I was getting into when I began.

When I saw the instructions for the forward retractable landing gear, I said to
myself, "wow, a retractable landing gear!  How cool!!"  Then when I came across
the instructions for the other two landing gear and the rear sliding switch, I
was floored!  And then the rest of the gears...!!  And the side-wall-push
switches that control the rotors...GENIUS!!!!  I had no idea!!!  And the size of
the finished model!!

If you have to choose between any of the medium-large sets this year, 4403 gets
my vote, your kids will definately be challenged and it makes a great display
model!

I am very picky about what I buy, and this Lego model is well worth every penny!