 Year / 2003 / 167
Re: Designer Sets available in US now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.year.2003, Dave Lovelace writes:
Just ordered up my Designer sets over the phone.  As can anyone else from
the US, I'd imagine!  Hello, Robobots and Minibots!  My first non-Star Wars
space sets in years!  :o)

Hey, those look pretty cool for parts.  And way better than Bionickles even
though they are clearly in the same range of price and playability (the
minibots in particular).  This whole mini-thing, like the Star Wars stuff of
a short time ago, is a great new direction for everybody's favorite toy
manufacturer.  A way better direction than say the denigration and
intermingling of the Technic line with the aforementioned undesirable
product line.

Thanks for posting about these, I must have missed any previous
announcements concerning this new line.

-- Hop-Frog