 Year / 2003 / 165 (-5)
  Designer Sets available in US now

Hi, Just ordered up my Designer sets over the phone. As can anyone else from the US, I'd imagine! Hello, Robobots and Minibots! My first non-Star Wars space sets in years! :o) --Dave (jot and jab) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.year.2003)

  2003 Set pack-in Catalog found.

Howdy, I dunno if anybody else has found one of these, or what the current USA distribution is for them, but out here in Southern California I *finally* found a 2003 LEGO product catalog in a set. It was packed with 4726 Quidditch™ Practice and was (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Designer series now available in the USA

(...) Not entirely sure where to post this. Copied a few groups, and FUT .basic... Of the new Designer Sets... (URL) ordered 4101, 4097, and 4099 last week and received them within two days (benefits of living relatively close to Enfield, CT). I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.basic, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Clikits review with actual pictures and scans

WOW! This is cool, a new Clikits newsgroup! Thanks to Todd for getting this going, and for putting the link to my site up on the sidebar :) I am crossposting this to this newsgroup so it will not have to be hunted after. Enjoy! (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.clikits)

  Re: Clikits review with actual pictures and scans

Thanks for the pictures and review. The Clikits product seems very similar to the new Ello product from Mattel. Mattel even calls their product a creation system. (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact