 Year / 2003 / 154
  NBA/Basketball sets - what fun!!

Everyone -- I just got <set:3432> for my birthday, and it's a blast!! I fell in love with these sets when I traded Kevin Clague for <set:3428> at BricksWest, so I had to get the full court. It was a lot of fun to play with a mixed crowd of kids and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general, lugnet.games)