 Year / 2002 / 6
  Re: No speculations here about 2002 sets...

Yes, I'm also interested what's with MODEL TEAM and BIG Technic model sets ??? But I have another question - HOW MANY CLASSIC 2X4 LEGO BRICKS WILL BE IN COMPLET 2001 LEGO COLLECTION ??? 'cuse I can't see NO LEGO BRICKS in Technic sets for 2001 ! (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

  Re: No speculations here about 2002 sets...

Calm down a bit. Over the past few years, Lego has been releasing new sets, catalogs, and set information over the entire model year -- so, this catalog does not represent the entire line. Last year, Lego made the mistake of hinting at two upcoming (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

  Re: No speculations here about 2002 sets...

(...) Star Wars System will definately have bricks and other useful pieces, judging from the ones I currenly own (podracer, snowspeeder, droid fighter, and lightsaber duel). Alpha Team looks like Arctic with better minifigures. Life on Mars is (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

  Re: No speculations here about 2002 sets...

(...) I don't get it. If you want classic 2x4 bricks, then why are you looking at the Technic sets? Why not get a bucket full of them in stead? The buckets with basic bricks are very nice supplements if you want to build large additions to official (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)