 Year / 2002 / 426
    Harry Potter 2002 —Lex Ensing
   Hi all, I saw on brickset.com the new Harry Potter sets (just the names...) has anyone seen pictures of them yet ? They sound very cool, but I was curious if anyone has seen them anywhere yet !? And when will they be released ? Thanks ! Lex Ensing (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.year.2002)

        Re: Harry Potter 2002 —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi Lex, The only pictures I've seen were the two sets revealed at the Toy Fair in New York in February--the Slytherin and Quiddich Practice sets. There are photos of these two at this link (scroll down, they're near the bottom): (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.year.2002)