 Year / 2002 / 281
  Re: Lego * Spider-Man

(...) (URL) you can't wrangle the above link into working due to line break problems, then go to www.figures.com and look through the headlines on the right (the headline for this article is dated Jan 11). -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego * Spider-Man

One thing I forgot to mention... GREEN HANDS on the goblin. At least they *look* green. I just hope it's the normal green. Yay! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego * Spider-Man

(...) I do believe those are basic-green, not a tangent color similar to the Rock Raiders Captain fig. And for approx. $9.99 it a neat little set. Conversely, the Green Goblins head doesn’t look anything like a goblin wearing a cowl so much as it (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)