 Year / 2002 / 253
252  |  254
Subject:
#7119 Twin-Pod Cloud Car - color report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:15:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Found my first real batch of 2002 sets at Target today.

The report on the suspected 'dark red' color in the Pod Car?

WRONG!!

It is standard LEGO red, and the darker pieces are the standard LEGO *brown*...

I'm very disappointed in this!  I was really looking forward to seeing some of
the new dark red elements.  Hey LEGO, what were you thinking?  Did you think
kids couldn't tell the difference between the two colors when they tried to
follow the directions?

On a side note, the dark red hair piece in the #4792 'Mission Deep Sea' is
pretty cool!

JohnG, GMLTC