 Year / 2002 / 205
Re: 2002 Alpha Team at TRU (SFBay area, CA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:03:45 GMT

I found the squid sub today (Sunnyvale CA TRU).
For only 61 pieces, the set is remarkably large.
I really like the fact that the trans-red cockpit
pieces have technic peg holes in the back!

So, in Babylon 5, how many long black arms did the
Shadow vessels have? Looks like I'll need two of these
sets, at least. :)

-gyug