 Year / 2001 / 948
947  |  949
Subject:
Thank you Mathew Gerber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:57:05 GMT

While working night shift things get slow, So I start poking around the Web
to see how far my name has managed to infiltrate the internet. When I came
across this page created by Mathew Gerber:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1024/WeAllCameTogether

I did'nt realize he has made this page and I am honored to be a part of it.
Thank you Mathew Gerber, this is indeed a place where we can turn to in the
future to look back at past events. A wealth of information can be found there.
Take a look you may find yourself listed as well.

I hope this page will remain until the day when I can share it with my
children. Knowing that a small snapshot of history has been documented for
us to remember is of great importance.

Of course our first duty is to those who were directly involved in the
events to whom this page is surely dedicated to, however, this page also
reminds us of where we were and how we all felt during this unthinkable time
in our lives.

Visit the page, it says it all.....
http://www.lugnet.com/~1024/WeAllCameTogether

Sincerly,