 Year / 2001 / 887
  No more polybags?

Any chance of The LEGO Group making any more bagged sets? I haven't seen any new ones. I'd like to see a Star Wars bag with a Stormtrooper. (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: No more polybags?

(...) Perhaps in late 2002, TLG may produce some more 'collectible mini-figure' sets like they did before with #3340 Emperor Palpatine, Darth Maul and Darth Vader. But, the new sets could have a Stormtrooper, Royal Guard and Imperial Pilot! I'd but (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001)