 Year / 2001 / 827
Re: Click Turntables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:14:48 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Mr L F Braun wrote:

In lugnet.year.2001, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, Mr L F Braun wrote:

  Could someone with the Command Center, if not write a review,
  at least snag a .jpg of that turntable for my curiosity?  I
  would be incredibly grateful, and will name a cannon on my
  Pirate ship after you.  Or something similar.

If I can remember, I'll do it tonight.  Unless someone else does it first,
of course.

  Someone did:

  http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=2554

Oh, yeah--this piece is also in the big Lego Studios base set.

Except (I'm about 95% sure) in LEGO Studios, the piece is all black, not
black and red.

Not that I could see running out and grabbing a copy of a $180 set, just
for an all-black pan-and-scan turntable.

Steve