 Year / 2001 / 729
  Harry Potter LEGO news from Toy Fair, NYC.

I knew if I combed through enough websites about the NYC Toy Fair, I'd find some kind of information about the Harry Potter LEGO sets. Well, I finally did. From: (URL) Potter Legos will not be available for preview until September, but the Lego (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)